Monday, October 22, 2012

Beginning of the End

Reflections. By now, it's been almost 5 months since my perception first distorted itself and began to see him in a different light. Further discussion and 'fangirling' occurred two weeks ago at

2 Pocket Fairtrade
277 Lt. Lonsdale Street, CBD

Nice place to relax, if only they served some sweet treats. Latte was good.
Middle Fish
Someone on Berkeley Street, Carlton

Ah the first time I was here, was also a pity considering I was missing out. 

You can probably tell this is just a lazy post, so I won't bother looking up the name for this chicken salad.

Pork curry. Those are not 'seasonal vegetables' and the curry was served Lukewarm. Pork was nice though, and was slipping from the bone.


BrimCC
Somewhere near the end of Lt. Collins Street

We got a photobook and it'll essentially be detailing our favourite places that we've visited over the last 8 or so months. Something along the lines of a legacy I suppose, and of all the people it could be going to, we're leaving it in the tentative hands of a hundred or so. 

Beef curry and fried tofu salad. Still salty, but still wonderful. I still prefer the potato salad.

Some sort of curry and potato salad.

Time runs on and pesters me to come. 
But I refuse to follow
and ignore its passing.

Last book I read: Onstage, Offstage

No comments:

Post a Comment