Sunday, September 9, 2012

I've got a feeling, I've got a bit of this crackling

Common Galaxia
Last time

I have a way with finding new things to do as I procrastinate, and this series is what currently takes up my time. Oh they're gorgeous :)

Smile! Avocado on pumpkin toast w chickpeas, pomegranate gems, chevre, pistachios & radish (14.5)
Left and right (2 for $15)
Roast pork w apple, braised cabbage, onion & fennel jam & pork scratchings
Warialda rare roasted mountain pepper beef w horseradish, crispy onion rings, mustard & beetroot chips


Iffy about the size of these, frankly I thought they were too expensive :/ Now I'm not the type of person to eat and mentally tick off all the ingredients listed on the menu, because I forget them. So as I ate, I assumed the little white mound was potato and was in for a bit of a 'surprise'. Couple that with the mustard and 'burnies burnies!' With this amount of idiocy, I don't know how I've survived this long on earth -.- Otherwise, I thought it was just a mini war of mustard vs. horseradish and eventually, I couldn't taste anything else.

Seven Seeds coffee - all good. So far, it's the only thing I'd come back for.

No comments:

Post a Comment