Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sunshine lollipops, and, (steaksandwichesandreallynicerelishandfruittoastandhotchocolateandcoffeeandmuffinslookparataxisandfreebiscuits) rainbows.

A little catchup post on what's made it down the throat for Sunday brunch and Wednesday afternoon.

Remember me?



I got photos of a part of the interior this time :D I love that, the two times I've come here in winter, both days were sunny and joyous. It's hard not to feel uplifted by that warm towel of sunshine. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get there~
 Hot chocolate, possibly my first in several years. Very milky. But hey, free marshmallow!
Mother's fruit toast. There's something so beautiful about the presentation. It evokes a very..homely feel.
Open steak sandwich (19.50). Love that relish.

Seven Oz
(Corner Queen street * A'Beckett street)
Walnut muffin. Studded on the outside, but empty on the in.
Coffee. Veeeeeery milky. Better for the kidneys though.
Complimentary biscuits. How kind ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment