Friday, June 22, 2012

Captains of Industry

Captains of Industry 
2 Somerset Place
Melbourne
I don't think I've ever felt this way about a sandwich before .__.
Beef sandwich. Good amount of filling, beef was warm and ladden with crunchy salad, bound by pungent mustard . On this afternoon, it was perfect.
 
Fantastic environment. There's no pressure to leave as soon as you finish your food. 
We spent a nice hour sitting by the window and thinking.

  ~*~
 You know how Patterns Cafe used to be my Sunday brunch place, then it converted into an Asian desert eatery? Captains of Industry is likely to be my new haunt from now on.
 By the time I get there it's not too crowded and I can take a seat by the window, then succumb to the taunting of the seeds of thought, allowing them to take root and grow.

Then get on with the book of course :)
Avocado was nice and just ripe, suitable for spreading.
 Avocado toast. With lemon! I didn't know there was such a combination, though really the pairings are endless and everything is up to one's tastes I suppose. Nope, wasn't up for some citrus this morning.

 Cordial staff. Lazy, but cheery music that puts one's mind at ease. A world away from the one before us.
The view from above.
Captains of Industry on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment