Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bread Kingdom

Bread Kingdom
Somewhere on Lonsdale street
Beyond Elizabeth

Spoils from last night when we were looking for Amber Lounge. It's a wonderful looking Korean bakery selling a wide variety of different breads. I lost a little bit more of my sanity and dignity when I got there.

Bakeries just fascinate me so; I'd like to think that behind every store, is an owner who wished to impart their lovingly baked goods on the world and everyday, is living their dream.

Unpictured is a sweet potato cake that was half eating before this was taken. My spectacular arranging skills did, however, allow me to hide the fact part of the pumpkin bread is also missing ;D

The cream and red bean bun was free, which sent me in another happy frenzy. If you see a strange kid in the CBD looking ecstatic and waving their arms around, that's probably me.

4 comments:

  1. "if kids have interests, then training happened"?
    . . this the essential of educating kids

    Feel free to visit my web page; 60 Minute stamina Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set up, only problem for me is that I only can train on monday, tuesday, wendsday, friday en
    saterday, how would you set this up ?

    Look into my web site; watch six pack shortcuts online free

    ReplyDelete
  3. i genuinely wanna acquire bodyweight fast

    my webpage - gain muscle mass for women ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. The longer hulk fights the stronger hulk will get! the madder hulk
    gets the stronger hulk will get! Physical trauma, stress,
    and exertion trigger hulks cells to get on far more gamma radiation and become even stronger.
    The far more of his energy he expends the a lot more he he gets again
    with interest. adrenaline-fueled anger is just one of the ways his power manifest itself.
    It seems people get confused about that since he's the biggest genetic freak of excellent proportions at any time and harder to explain than Superman. he does struggle with how he'll protect the world and save the day with
    his power like superman. He worries about his temper tantrums destroying the world
    and the only things of worth in his life.

    Here is my weblog - Kegel exercises cause premature ejaculation

    ReplyDelete