Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brunetti

Brunetti
214 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, VIC3000 
 

Hello Brunetti.

I've missed your chewy chocolatey macarons with that seductively dark filling and slight crunch. Don't ever leave me.

You didn't look so good today Mr. Rum and Raisin Cheesecake. Hope you feel better and stop being so sour (the strawberry). I've decided you had too many whole raisins for my liking.

Hey there cappuccino - weren't you aromatic today? Would love to stay and drink but I'm lying and there's someone else. It's not you. I mean it is. But it's also me. I think we should spend some time apart and I'll come back if the other ever stops understanding me.

~ For two cheesecakes, a macaron, two lattes and a cappucino~

Total: About $27
Brunetti on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment